- Top with nut butter and dried fruit for a traditional snack. Try almond butter and dried cranberries for a fun twist!
- Include celery in your next veggie platter to enjoy with dressings and dips, like Raw Pea & Avocado Dip
- Cook celery into a delicious homemade soup, like Light Vegetarian Wedding Soup
- Dice celery to add an extra flavorful crunch to your next salad
- Add celery to a roasting pan or crockpot with chicken to bump up the flavor of the drippings and stock
- Topped onto Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Wraps
7. Add diced celery to chicken, shrimp or tuna salad to give it a burst of crunchy freshness
- Don’t throw out those celery leaves! They pack the most celery flavor, perfect to add to soups, salads, and dips!