4 servings (1c. each)
3 medium crowns of broccoli (about 4 cups)
1-2 large clove of garlic
1) Cut apart broccoli into florets.
2) Steam broccoli 1 of 2 ways:
- Add 1-2 inches of water to a stockpot, add in steamer basket and fill with broccoli florets. Steam for 5-10 minutes (depending on your preference)
- Or place broccoli florets in a microwave safe bowl. Add 1/4c water. Cover tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 4-7 minutes.
3) Whichever way you choose to steam your veggies, at this point you want them to be drained and in a medium bowl.
4) Grate garlic over broccoli and stir in. Enjoy!
With spicy sesame chicken
NOURISHING NUTRITION (per serving)
Kcal: 33 Fat (g): 0 Sodium (mg):0 Protein (g): 2.5 Carbs (g): 6.5